Postgraduate Application Guide
Postgraduate college selection
A. Three (in the region, this school, this specialist) is the easiest success
B. Three-cross (cross-regional, cross-school, cross-professional) is the most difficult success
C. One of the idealities of a second cross (this major, cross-regional, cross school)
D. Two a cross (local, this major, cross school) is the most successful
E. Both one cross (local, this school, cross-profession) is the best success
2. Colleges and professional choices
Considering the actual situation and the actual situation of all aspects.
3. Postgraduate subjects
A total of four doors: two public classes, a basic class (mathematics or professional foundation), a professional class.
Two public classes: politics, foreign languages.
One basic class: mathematics or professional foundation.
A professional class (divided into 13 major categories): philosophy, economics, law, education, literature, historical, science, engineering, agronomical, medical, military, management, art, etc.
Among them: ASUS, Western Medicine, Education, History, Psychology, Computer, Agriculture, etc., is a special exam class; other non-test professional courses are independent propositions of colleges and universities.
4. Postgraduate time
The second weekend per year.
5. Postgraduate score (total 500 points)
Politics: 100 points
Foreign language: 100 points
Mathematics or professional foundation: 150 points
Professional class: 150 points
Among them: The management class is 300 points (including two 100 points for foreign languages, 200 points for management class).
6. Test paper structure:
Politics: (Massism Basic Principles 24 points, Mao Zedong Thought and the Theoretical System of Mao Zedong Socialism Socialism, 30 points, China's modern history outline 14 points, 16 points for thinking and legal basis, contemporary world economic and situation and policies 16 points)
Foreign language: Fill in the blank 10 points, read A40 points, read B (ie new topic) 10 points, translation 10 points, 20 points, small composition 10 points
Mathematics: Scientific and Engineering (Number One, Count 2) Economic (number three)
Number one: 56% high, linear algebra, 22% of probability
Number: 78% high, linear algebra 2%, no probability statistics
Third: 56% high, 22% linear algebra, probability statistics 22%
7. Registration and exam time (subject to the website announced)
(1) Online consultation: September 22-26 (9: 00-17: 00)
(2) Forecast name: September 25 - September 28th (9: 00-22: 00)
(3) Formal registration: October 10 - 31 (9: 00-22: 00)
(4) On-site confirmation: November 10th to November 14th
Candidates should conduct online registration and on-site confirmation within the registration time specified by the Ministry of Education.
(Refer to the 2016 Postgraduate Registration Time)
8. Graduate exam time: 3 hours per subject
First morning politics (8: 30-11: 30)
Afternoon (2: 00-5: 00)
The next morning Mathematics or Professional Basic Class (8: 30-11: 30)
Diverse professional class (2: 00-5: 00)
9. Examination results announcement time: March every year
(1) Retest is generally in 3-50
(2) The weight of the retest in the postgraduate research is 30% ~ 50%
(3) Retest is divided into written test and interview
(4) written test and professional written test of written tests
(5) Interview is divided into foreign language portions and professional interviews