Postgraduate Application Guide
Postgraduate college selection
A. Three (in the region, this school, this specialist) is the easiest success
B. Three-cross (cross-regional, cross-school, cross-professional) is the most difficult success
C. One of the idealities of a second cross (this major, cross-regional, cross school)
D. Two a cross (local, this major, cross school) is the most successful
E. Both one cross (local, this school, cross-profession) is the best success
2. Colleges and professional choices
Considering the actual situation and the actual situation of all aspects.
3. Postgraduate subjects
A total of four doors: two public classes, a basic class (mathematics or professional foundation), a professional class.
Two public classes: politics, foreign languages.
One basic class: mathematics or professional foundation.
A professional class (divided into 13 major categories): philosophy, economics, law, education, literature, historical, science, engineering, agronomical, medical, military, management, art, etc.
Among them: ASUS, Western Medicine, Education, History, Psychology, Computer, Agriculture, etc., is a special exam class; other non-test professional courses are independent propositions of colleges and universities.
4. Postgraduate time
The second weekend per year.
5. Postgraduate score (total 500 points)
Politics: 100 points
Foreign language: 100 points
Mathematics or professional foundation: 150 points
Professional class: 150 points
Among them: The management class is 300 points (including two 100 points for foreign languages, 200 points for management class).
6. Test paper structure:
Politics: (Massism Basic Principles 24 points, Mao Zedong Thought and the Theoretical System of M
ao Zedong Socialism Socialism, 30 points, China's modern history outline 14 points, 16 points for thinking and legal basis, contemporary world economic and situation and policies 16 points)
Foreign language: Fill in the blank 10 points, read A40 points, read B (ie new topic) 10 points, translation 10 points, 20 points, small composition 10 points
Mathematics: Scientific and Engineering (Number One, Count 2) Economic (number three)
Number one: 56% high, linear algebra, 22% of probability
Number: 78% high, linear algebra 2%, no probability statistics
Third: 56% high, 22% linear algebra, probability statistics 22%
7. Registration and exam time (subject to the website announced)
(1) Online consultation: September 22-26 (9: 00-17: 00)
(2) Forecast name: September 25 - September 28th (9: 00-22: 00)
(3) Formal registration: October 10 - 31 (9: 00-22: 00)
(4) On-site confirmation: November 10th to November 14th
Candidates should conduct online registration and on-site confirmation within the registration time specified by the Ministry of Education.
(Refer to the 2016 Postgraduate Registration Time)
8. Graduate exam time: 3 hours per subject
First morning politics (8: 30-11: 30)
Afternoon (2: 00-5: 00)
The next morning Mathematics or Professional Basic Class (8: 30-11: 30)
Diverse professional class (2: 00-5: 00)
9. Examination results announcement time: March every year
(1) Retest is generally in 3-50
(2) The weight of the retest in the postgraduate research is 30% ~ 50%
(3) Retest is divided into written test and interview
(4) written test and professional written test of written tests
(5) Interview is divided into foreign language portions and professional interviews